Thursday, October 4, 2012

Comments on the first video-chat (by Andreas)

I had a good time meeting and discussing with the american students and the technical difficulties aside, it was a good experience. For us Swedish students, we're already quite used to Adobe and comfortable with this kind of setting from doing it for years. I couldn't take the time to read the blogs prior to the first meeting, but I did afterwards and was very much impressed with the professional effort and amount of work already done by the american students. Especially, the good amount of self-reflection and introspection on the topics. I look forward to do this again and I hope that minor technical issues won't get in the way, that we will have enough time to work with the topics and that everyone will have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment